Philadelphia drops indoor mask mandate again, just days after reinstating it
Democrats are being warned to distance themselves from politically unpopular mask mandates.
Federal judge strikes down Biden admin’s ‘unlawful’ mask mandate for airplanes, public transportation
A Florida-based federal judge ruled Monday that since ‘our system does not permit agencies to act unlawfully even in the pursuit of desirable ends,’ the Tampa court ‘declares unlawful and vacates the mask mandate.’
Researchers warn masks could be causing delayed language development in babies
‘Pandemic babies’ are saying fewer words than babies born before them – and masks are at least partially to blame.
- Philadelphia reinstates mask mandate, encourages residents to snitch on non-compliant businesses
The city government requested that residents ‘report any business that is not complying with the mandate.’
- Judge strikes down NYC’s mask mandate for toddlers, mayor vows to appeal
Judge Ralph Porzio declared the mandate ‘void and enforceable.’
- Southwest Airlines denies boarding to autistic 8-year-old boy over mask issues
I just want Southwest to make this right and never do this to someone again,” the boy’s mother said.
- Florida, 20 other states sue Biden administration to drop federal mask mandates
‘Forcing people to wear masks on airplanes’ isn’t ‘something that’s grounded in any science,’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said.
- Court removes five school board members who forced masks on kids after mandate lifted
A parent complained to a Pennsylvania court of ‘permanent and irreparable harm’ caused by school mask mandates. Now, after repeatedly ignoring the courts, the board directors are ousted.
- Georgia’s GOP governor signs bill banning mask mandates in schools
The legislation prohibits any school official, teacher, or staff from forcing kids to wear masks.
- CEOs of 10 major US airlines call on Biden to drop ‘outdated’ mask mandate for planes, airports
The letter comes after the US Senate voted 57-40 last week against the ongoing federal mask mandate for public transportation.
- Florida senate approves budget that includes money for schools with no mask mandates
Ron DeSantis’ ‘Freedom First Budget’ sets aside $200 million for 55 school districts that followed his ban on mask mandates.
- Rand Paul to force vote on ending Biden TSA’s mask mandate for planes, public transportation
Apparently government doesn’t want to relinquish its power and plans to extend the mask mandate on planes & public transportation,’ the Kentucky Republican said. ‘Not on my watch!’
- Ontario drops mask mandate, admits to overcounting COVID deaths by as much as 30%
As of March 21, most mask mandates in Ontario will be scrapped.
- Trudeau meets Queen without a mask while millions of Canadians are still forced to wear them
Vocal protesters were present when the Canadian prime minister arrived at 10 Downing Street in London to meet with Queen Elizabeth II.
- New York City mayor says schools must keep kids ages 2-4 in masks to avert another shutdown
Eric Adams says children aren’t ‘tainted’ by distrust of authority.
- Florida surgeon general blasts masks: ‘These things are not saving lives’
Good doctors who are brave enough to say what the science showed got punished.’
- DeSantis tells students to take off ‘ridiculous’ masks: ‘We’ve gotta stop with his Covid theater’
You do not have to wear those masks,’ he said. ‘Please take them off. Honestly, it’s not doing anything.’
- San Francisco public schools resist dropping mask mandates despite rollback of state and local requirements
Schoolchildren in the region will continue to be forced into wearing face masks while numerous studies confirm the ineffectiveness of masks at preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Two Canadian provinces remove mask mandates and most other COVID rules
Alberta and Saskatchewan are the first Canadian provinces to remove their mask mandates.
- White House drops mask mandate for the vaxxed just in time for Biden’s State of the Union address
The White House decision came after the Attending Physician for Congress ruled that masks are now optional on the House floor.
- Florida House advances $200 million defunding of school districts that forced masking despite ban
Gov. Ron DeSantis also wants compensation for parents whose children have been harmed by mask mandates.
- Boston drops indoor COVID-19 vaccine requirements as mask mandate will be reviewed
Democrats across the country are retreating from COVID restrictions.
- District backs down as California high school students walk out to protest mask mandate
Moving forward students will not be physically removed from the classroom or receive a discipline consequence to prevent further exclusionary learning loss.’
- Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin signs bill banning schools from forcing kids to wear masks
The legislation marks a crucial victory for Gov. Youngkin, who won his 2021 gubernatorial campaign partly by prioritizing school issues like masking which had become a major flashpoint for parents.
- Virginia school district drops mask mandate after court ruling, new opt-out law
Students at the embattled Loudoun County school district can go to class without masks starting Thursday.
- Virginia governor, attorney general back up parents fighting schools that continue to force masking
Parents know what is best for their children and should be able to decide if their children wear a mask for eight hours a day.’
- Nevada school children dance and cheer after learning mask mandate will be liftedThis reaction is all you need to know about what the COVID gods’ decisions have done to our children. We want to see our children joyful,’ commented Senator Ron Johnson.
- Virginia Senate passes bill banning mask mandates in schools, Youngkin expected to sign‘Kids across the Commonwealth win with this bipartisan vote today,’ Gov. Youngkin said. ‘Parents are now empowered to decide whether their children should wear a mask in schools.’
- New York drops mask mandate for businesses but not schools
Gov. Kathy Hochul will wait until after the February break to see if schoolchildren can take off their masks
- 221 House Democrats vote against parents’ right to opt kids out of mask mandates
It is infuriating to watch the same people who push for kids to wear masks all day long flout the rules for a photo-op or for a night on the town.’
- Nevada’s Democrat governor drops statewide mask mandate as midterm elections draw near
Children at a Las Vegas elementary school celebrated the end of Nevada’s mask mandate.
- New Jersey drops school mask mandate as public sours on COVID restrictions
Focus groups reportedly told Gov. Phil Murphy’s team that even Democrat voters are sick of COVID restrictions.
- High school ‘freedom fighters’ stage peaceful walkout protests of state mask mandates
High school student Cade Costales, who has been praised across the country for his display of leadership, emphasized to his fellow students that their protests be respectful and peaceful.
- Heavily armed German police officers raid ‘illegal’ mask-free school started by parents
The children were separated from their parents and gathered on the second floor before being questioned individually for four hours.
- New York mask mandate back in effect one day after judge strikes it down
The mask mandate ‘was promulgated and enacted unlawfully,’ rendering it ‘void and unenforceable,’ a New York judge had ruled Monday.
- Virginia school district drops mask mandate, but not before superintendent threatens unmasked kids
Falls Church is the first Virginia school district to comply with Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s executive order.
- Speech therapist blames face masks for massive spike in children with speech delays
Florida therapist Jaclyn Theek said masks have ‘most definitely’ contributed to a 364 percent surge of speech-delayed children.
- Glenn Youngkin bans Critical Race Theory, mask mandates in Virginia
A fight is already brewing between the new governor and school districts that want to continue masking children.
- Minnesota charter school expels first-grader with speech disabilities for refusing to wear mask
The school board of St. Croix Prep voted unanimously to expel the student, who has an individualized education program (IEP) for delayed speech and other learning problems, on December 2.
- California officials shut down Christian preschool for not masking toddlers
State officials repeatedly interviewed children without parental consent and searched through the school’s files, according to senior pastor David Hoffman.
- Christmas in jail: Irish grandmother sentenced to 6 months behind bars for defying mask mandates
The 66-year-old told one store owner she was ‘only answerable to God’ for refusing to wear a mask.
- German consumer protection agency finds popular COVID masks are harmful to children
What’s more, the study also concluded that a number of the masks did not even fit the appropriate breathing criteria for adults.
- Masks ‘don’t add much, if anything,’ to safety, airline CEOs tell Congress
Even liberal CNN seemed to concur.