- Click on the drop-down arrow in the top right corner of Facebook
- Select “Settings and Privacy.” Then, click on “Settings.”
- Click “Your Facebook Information” in the left column.
- Click “Deactivation and Deletion.”
- Choose “Permanently Delete Account,” then click “Continue to Account Deletion.”
- Click “Delete Account” and enter your password. Then click “Continue.”
You will be able to recover your Facebook account if you log in within 30 days of beginning the process to permanently delete your account.
Read more online: https://www.facebook.com/help/250563911970368