- Voter fraud occurred in 2020 election, former DOJ senior researcher concludes
He calculated hundreds of thousands of excess votes for Biden.
- Alaska rules out verifying ballot signatures in upcoming mail-only House primary election
Alaska’s voter rolls are among the most bloated in the United States.
- State of Illinois illegally denied election integrity group access to voting records, federal judge rules
A federal judge ruled that the state improperly denied the Public Interest Legal Foundation access to voting records in 2020.
- Wisconsin 2020 election investigation finds tens of thousands of illegal ballots, ‘serious red flags’
‘It seems clear that voters abandoned the rules for voting indefinitely confined, drop boxes were used, at least one ballot harvesting event was conducted without statutory authorization,’ and ‘voter rolls were not accurately maintained as required by state and federal law,’ a Wisconsin law firm revealed.
- Wisconsin audit finds state election commission ignored law in 2020 presidential race
Joe Biden won Wisconsin by just over 20,000 votes; the Wisconsin Legislative Audit Bureau identified potential issues with more than twice that number of votes.
- Mark Zuckerberg ‘bought’ 2020 election for Biden with ‘staggering’ funding, new analysis suggests
‘We call this the injection of structural bias into the 2020 election, and our analysis shows it likely generated enough additional votes for Biden to secure an Electoral College victory in 2020.’
- Nearly 15 million ballots are unaccounted for from 2020 election: report
‘This report reveals the potential for errors and fraud is extremely high with mail ballots and automatic voter registration. Of course, some in Congress are trying to mandate both automatic vote by mail and automatic voter registration.’
- Trump: Forget Jan 6, investigate the ‘rigged’ 2020 election
‘The insurrection took place on November 3…when they rigged the election, the big insurrection, the real insurrection, really the crime of the century,’ said Trump.
- Georgia county fires election workers accused of shredding 300 voter registrations
‘Fellow employees reported this behavior to their supervisor on Friday morning and the employees were terminated the same day.’
- Texas enacts sweeping election integrity bill, limiting mail-in voting and mandating voter ID
The Election Integrity Protection Act of 2021 restricts ballot harvesting and other problematic voting practices amid a record number of fraud cases in the Lone Star state.
- Threat of Democrat malfeasance in California governor recall ballot: A test for democracy
‘Do elections still have meaning? Are voters allowed to choose their own leaders?’ wondered Fox News host Tucker Carlson. ‘Do we have any power at all as citizens? Or are they going to steal it from us?’
- Biden DOJ threatens states against election audits, new voting laws
You should not assume that if you abandon the practices that have made it easier for people to vote, that abandonment is not going to get scrutiny from the Department of Justice,’ a DOJ official warned.
- 6 ‘fully vaccinated’ Texas Dems now have COVID-19 after fleeing the state to prevent passage of election integrity bill
All of the Texas Democrats in D.C., including those who have tested positive for COVID-19, are ‘fully vaccinated,’ and have been since March.
- Arizona audit reveals regular irregularities
Audits and election reform are necessary so that millions of voters can be confident our republic truly reflects the will of the voters. Despite all the media smears, the obfuscation and attacks from county officials and party leaders, these audits give hope to Americans desperate to see faith, family, and freedom restored in our nation.
- Arizona Republican calls for new election after audit flags tens of thousands of ballots
‘Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right,’ state Sen. Wendy Rogers said.
- Texas has more vote fraud cases than ever on the docket, state attorney general says
While Democrats argue that election integrity is not a problem, Ken Paxton says more than 500 cases are waiting to go to trial.
- Election investigations move forward in Pennsylvania, other states, as Arizona audit winds down
A final report by auditors is expected later this summer, and Arizona senate president Karen Fann has already said that the audit has turned up evidence of ‘serious issues.’
- Pennsylvania gov. vetoes vaccine passport ban, election integrity measures
On Thursday, Gov. Tom Wolf (D) vetoed Senate Bill 618, which would prohibit state and local officials from requiring proof of vaccination for COVID-19.
- 135k fake votes accidentally counted in NYC mayoral primary
The New York City Board of Elections admitted that 135,000 erroneous ‘test’ votes were included in the initial count.
- New York judges suspend Rudy Giuliani’s law license over Trump vote fraud lawsuits
The former New York mayor was called a threat to the ‘public interest.’
- Biden Justice Department announces lawsuit against Georgia’s election integrity law
For months, Democrats, left-wing activists, and their media allies have attacked the Georgia bill as an effort in ‘voter suppression,’ particularly targeting black voters.
- What happens if the election audits go Trump’s way?
What happens if, by Labor Day weekend, more than half of the American people believe there was indeed election fraud and criminality?
- ‘Fraud’: Attorney claims 2020 voting systems were remotely accessed, election subverted
‘We were told there was no internet connection. We were told there was no remote access. We were told this was human error. All lies,’ Matthew DePerno claimed.
- Post-election forensic audits ‘only way’ to verify election integrity, experts say
‘We expect that those who profit from the current system’s failing will continue to aggressively push back against meaningful (forensic) audits.’
- Garland threatens scrutiny, action against states investigating 2020 election
Garland’s remarks echo a common refrain that stolen-election fears are a ‘debunked conspiracy theory’ on the grounds that legal challenges to the election results failed in court.
- Democrats join the growing chorus of Georgians suspicious of voter fraud as election audit continues
Poll workers, including Democrats, are speaking out about thousands of bizarre Biden ballots as election integrity advocates fight for an audit in Georgia.
- Arizona election audit found evidence of data deletion, ballot mishandling: senate president
‘Maricopa County deleted a directory full of election databases from the 2020 election cycle days before the election equipment was delivered to the audit. This is spoliation of evidence!’
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signs ‘toughest election integrity law’ in America
The new law bans the ‘harvesting’ of mail ballots by activists and requires signature verification via ‘wet signatures’ physically signed and kept on file, among other things.
- Restoring US election integrity is essential to our future as a democracy
When citizens become untethered from their representatives, then the foundation of democracy is dissolved.
- Arizona election audit ‘ramping up’ despite Democrats’ attempts to derail it
The livestreamed audit includes an examination and recount of nearly 2.1 million ballots cast in Arizona’s Maricopa County last year, in addition to a forensic investigation of voting machines and interviews with voters.
- Media hysteria means Arizona election audit may be on to something
It behooves the auditors and their sponsors to focus both on palpably wrongful voting and sufficient numerosity of suspect votes.
- Biden campaign and California government colluded to censor election speech, docs reveal
Judicial Watch uncovered in public records that Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube agreed to numerous government requests to remove content.
- Facebook is using censorship to interfere with Scottish elections, says Scottish Family Party
‘When a potential voter clicks to like our page, Facebook asks them if they are sure,’ stated Scottish Family Party Chairman Michael Willis. ‘No other Party faces such restrictions.’
- How the mainstream media are lying to you about Georgia’s new election integrity law
They deliberately mislead audiences about the numerous ways in which the bill actually expands voting access in the state.
- The Democrats plans for election reforms will destroy the process of fair elections in America
The For the People Act of 2021 is the antonymic title for the most openly unconstitutional and unpopular piece of legislation ever to pass muster in the House of Representatives
- Hundreds of CEOs, companies launch attack against election integrity bills
Vaccine makers, airlines, and banks have joined with Target, Amazon, Google, PayPal, and Netflix to oppose basic laws that make it easy to vote but hard to cheat.
- CNN uses ‘propaganda’ to stoke fear and elect Democrats, undercover video confirms
Project Veritas has released two reports highlighting two videos’ worth of candid remarks by Charlie Chester, which Mediaite reported, were obtained on a series of dates with a female Veritas journalist posing as a nurse, arranged through the dating app Tinder.
- More election fraud charges announced in Illinois, North Carolina
A total of 24 people have been charged in North Carolina and five individuals in Illinois.
- Officials in Texas, New Jersey, and Mississippi arrested on over 150 election fraud charges
Recent election fraud indictments follow numerous similar incidents across the U.S., flying in the face of Democrats’ insistence that mail-in voting is free of serious fraud risks.
- TIME admits ‘conspiracy’ of a ‘cabal of powerful people’ heavily influenced last election
Leftist author and journalist Molly Ball chronicles ‘the inside story of the conspiracy to save the 2020 election,’ which involved an array of political, labor, activist and business groups working in coordination.
- Law prof: Election fraud evidence significant, cases dismissed only on legal process grounds
‘I’ve reviewed hours upon hours of public hearings. I have read almost all of the lawsuits that are out there … There is evidence,’ the professor emphasized.
- Florida congressman refuses to concede fight against ‘systematic’ fraud in powerful speech
‘States that do not run clean elections should be stripped of their electors,’ said Rep. Matt Gaetz last night.
- EXCLUSIVE: Man who entered Capitol tells his story to LifeSiteNews
There is enough ‘illegal activity’ being committed by elected officials, what are you supposed to do?
- VP Pence will not reject contested electors on ‘unilateral authority’
President Trump condemned Pence’s decision as lacking ‘courage.’
- Constitution expert: Trump has multiple paths to victory at Jan. 6 joint session of Congress
‘Jefferson, Nixon, Gore, all three of them acted unilaterally over the objections of House members and Senate members, so Mike Pence could do the same thing.’
- There will be a Constitutional rumble on Wednesday
Make sure that your congressman stands up for the Republic
- Fr. Frank Pavone explains why the battle for the election is far from over
The head of Priests for Life explained that the ‘merits’ of the election fraud case brought on by Texas ‘remain unaddressed’ by the Supreme Court.
- Actor Jon Voight urges Americans to ‘fight now for Trump’s victory’
‘These leftists are evil, corrupt, and they want to tear down this nation,’ the Academy Award winning actor said.
- Americans holding ‘Jericho Marches’ to pray for Trump at every state capitol every day until Dec. 14
The Jericho marches are a ‘[p]eaceful protest, prayer march, and fasting in support of President Trump, as well as election integrity and reform.’ They reflect a call issued by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, who on the day after the election warned of ‘the most colossal electoral fraud in history,’ and beseeched people to pray.