UN human rights office prepares global ‘LGBT hate groups’ blacklist
The UN rights office’s call for input denigrates defenders of life and family who dispute ‘gender ideology’ as conspiracy theorists.
House Dems ban words like ‘father’ and ‘mother,’ end prayer with ‘Amen and Awoman’
We are witnessing a coup against reality — against science and nature, and above all, truth — as liberal elites seek to establish and enforce a false construction of reality.
Even mainstream dictionaries have bowed to transgender insanity
I was unaware that one can now get terms in the dictionary revised with a large enough petition.
- Mexican Supreme Court affirms right to change birth certificates to reflect age ‘identity’
Conservatives say the case marks another milestone on the slippery slope of identity politics.
- LA County agency tells employees to use ‘gender neutral’ pronouns with customers
The push for gender neutral language follows LA County’s ‘International Pronouns Day’ proclamation, advising residents to use ‘inclusive’ pronouns in all forms of communications.
- USA issues passport with ‘X’ included as gender option
The announcement follows the State Department’s lengthy legal battle with Dana Zzyym, a Colorado resident who identifies as intersex.
- ANALYSIS: The stars of Netflix’s ‘Pray Away’ propaganda include my former colleagues
Here is a rundown of Pray Away’s ‘ex-ex-gay’ apostates—call them Team Traitor—some of whom I worked with before they sold their souls to become a part of the media’s favorite sin movement.
- SEC approves LGBT, race quotas for publicly traded companies
All companies that trade on the Nasdaq will now have to meet race and LGBT diversity quotas.
- American Medical Association pushes to remove sex from birth certificates
This would supposedly ‘protect individual privacy and to prevent discrimination’ against the gender-confused.
- Outer space to be solely the dominion of gays and trans
The big story is not the manufactured controversy over the naming of a single telescope: It’s the way that LGBT forces are successfully corrupting hard sciences.
- Senate appoints lesbian activist and ‘trans woman’ to top military positions
The two appointees are Ortiz Jones, an openly lesbian military veteran, and Shawn Skelly, a biological man who believes he is a woman.
- One in four LGBT youth identify as nonbinary, study finds
One quarter of gender-confused youth do not consider themselves as male or female, according to an LGBT activist group’s survey.
- Gender ideology: Is untruthfulness ever the most loving response?
Some people have judged me for calling my father Dad when he wanted me to call him Becky. But I have complete peace about that decision.
- The LA Spa fiasco highlights the dangerous LGBT trajectory that we have been warning about
The trajectory of which I speak is the trajectory of social madness, resulting in headlines like ‘Violent clashes break out in LA between rival protesters after viral video showed customer complaining about transgender woman exposing their penis to children in upmarket spa’s steam room.’
- World leaders emphasize abortion, gender at Generation Equality Forum
Abortion ‘rights,’ gender ‘equality,’ and ‘patriarchy’ were among the buzzwords frequently used during the opening stages of the conference.
- Wisconsin gov. orders genderless birth forms without ‘mother,’ ‘father’
The far-left Evers administration promised that the shift is just the latest step on a ‘long road’ to completely gender-free documents.
- WATCH: Biden’s Secretary of Education hilariously refuses to say how many genders there are
‘Just one, real, simple number that’d be easy to remember’ could be a big help for Democrats.
- Who is the real hero: gay NFL player Carl Nassib, or ex-gay Milo Yiannopoulos?
In America, public pronouncements about engaging in sodomy now win a hero’s welcome, while those who overcome sodomy and turn away from homosexuality are ignored and deplored.
- Biden taps activist professor to be US envoy for LGBT ‘rights’ worldwide
Jessica Stern is an adjunct associate professor of international and public affairs at Columbia University, and executive director of the pro-LGBT advocacy group OutRight Action.
- A sobering moment in the midst of June’s endless flood of LGBTQ ‘pride’
LGBTQ ‘pride’ is being pushed on us from every angle and on an endless array of websites.
- Biden’s proposed budget for 2022 uses term ‘birthing people’ instead of ‘mothers’
‘All they’ve done is create new reductionistic terms for women,’ said Ryan T. Anderson, president of the conservative think tank Ethics & Public Policy Center.
- Ex-LGBT come to DC to warn senators against dangers of the so-called Equality Act
‘‘Changed’ has come to DC to appeal to our president and to congress to focus on human dignity apart from identity politics. America deserves to know there’s more to the story when it comes to LGBTQ experience. Many, like us, have changed. We left LGBTQ because we wanted to, and others join us every day.’
- Human rights commission tries to ‘bully’ Catholic school board into flying gay ‘Pride’ flag
The Ontario Human Rights Commission warned the Catholic school board that there could be legal repercussions over its ‘failure’ to fly the pro-homosexual rainbow ‘Pride’ flag in the month of June.
- Pride parades are an expression of new norms, and you’re supposed to take the kids
Society has undergone quite a transition in just a decade.
- ‘Pride month is absolutely ridiculous,’ young gay man says in tweet rant
‘LGBTQ is nothing more than a Marxist cult, separating people based on their sexual orientation or their gender identity.’
- Illinois defines homosexuals as ‘infertile,’ grants them insurance coverage for IVF
Lawmakers approved a bill that essentially redefines infertility.
- Kellogg’s spoon feeds LGBT, transgender activism with woke cereal
Despite daily attempts at LGBT promotion, the American public are not buying the message being sold.
- Australian soldiers told to use the term ‘partner’, not ‘husband or wife’, and to ask colleagues for their pronouns
The FamilyVoice Australia organization says that ‘The International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT) launched this week is an insult and divisive for most Australians (in fact 97%) who identify, and rightly so, as husbands (male) and wives (female).’