- Proposal to redefine ‘brain death’ would put patients at risk of ‘false-positive’ death diagnoses, experts warn
A fundamental issue is that ‘brain death’ is not the same as biological death and allows for organ harvesting when an individual is still alive.
- Canadian MP slams assisted suicide regime ‘forcing doctors and medical professionals to provide patients death’
‘I am proud to rise today to begin the debate on my private member’s bill, Bill C-268, the Protection of Freedom of Conscience Act,’ Kelly Block told the Canadian House of Commons last week.’
- The Pontifical Academy of Sciences’ scandalous ‘brain death’ advocacy
The Pontifical Academy’s endorsement of the bogus ‘brain death’ criterion for human death has had far-reaching consequences.
- Three things most people don’t know about physician-assisted death
‘Physician-assisted suicide is fundamentally incompatible with the physician’s role as healer, would be difficult or impossible to control, and would pose serious societal risks,’ The American Medical Association’s Code of Medical Ethics
- Burning the candle at both ends: Killing the pre-born and the elderly
Spain is now the fourth European nation to legalize euthanasia.
- Doctor-turned-patient realizes how disabled people are nudged to be euthanized
Disability rights activists have criticized Bill C-7, calling it discriminatory for offering government-assisted death to the disabled but not to people without disabilities.
- People with disabilities oppose Canada’s proposed expansion of euthanasia law
Tuesday’s hearing heard testimony from several advocates and people with disabilities concerning the effect of Bill C-7 upon their community.
- Euthanasia would have killed everything we held dear
Germany’s Maria Schmidt tells LifeSiteNews about accompanying her husband after he was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
- Doctor chillingly reveals how to coerce kids to accept legal killing of sick mom or dad by assisted suicide
To help the children become comfortable with what is going on, the doctor shows them her killing equipment such as syringes and IV supplies), stating that she tells them that she has ‘a tray with the things that I will use to help your loved one die’
- Abortion and euthanasia are fruits of the same tree
In order to defend legal abortions, activists necessarily use arguments that can be applied to the killing of human beings who are old, sick, or disabled.
- Canadian psychiatrists: It’s ‘discrimination’ not to let mentally ill kill themselves
The Canadian Psychiatric Association has warned the government not to ‘discriminate’ against the mentally ill by barring them from lethal jabs.
- Why legal euthanasia results in sick, elderly being pressured to die
Every aging society must decide whether to invest in palliative care and health care for the elderly or euthanasia.