Oklahoma governor signs law requiring birth certificates with only male or female options
‘Do we want the truth on a birth certificate … or do we want a lie’ … ‘There is no such thing as a binary sex,’ Gov. Kevin Stitt said.
Disney loses $50 billion in stock value as pro-LGBT activism intensifies
The woke media company’s shareholders have seen the value of their investments plummet after the company vowed to combat Florida’s parental rights law.
Exxon Mobil prohibits flying LGBTQ, BLM, other political flags outside its offices
Exxon’s decision to crack down on divisive political symbols ‘comes at a time of heightened scrutiny for companies taking stances on social issues, and LGBTQ issues in particular,’ Forbes pointed out.
- Luxury watch company launches campaign to defend authentic ‘womanhood’ against trans ideology
The push for transgender rights is no longer about equality, it’s now a cleverly crafted lie that comes at the expense of women,’ said Égard Watches owner, Ilan Srulovicz.
- Finnish MP, Lutheran bishop acquitted of ‘hate speech’ after promoting Biblical morality
Although I am grateful for having had this chance to stand up for freedom of speech, I hope that this ruling will help prevent others from having to go through the same ordeal,’ said Päivi Räsänen.
- NYC mayor fires education adviser after learning she previously called homosexuality a sin
The former public school teacher and principal has been pushed out of her education policy role.
- Texas AG Ken Paxton warns school district that ‘Pride Week’ violates state law
The Austin Independent School District violated state law by hosting a Pride Week-themed curriculum, Attorney General Ken Paxton said.
- European Parliament votes to cut funds to Hungary and Poland for not pushing LGBT agenda
Despite Poland and Hungary welcoming 1.5 million Ukrainian refugees, the EU overwhelmingly voted to financially sanction both countries over their refusal to adopt the bloc’s pro-LGBT position into their own laws.
- JK Rowling speaks out against Scottish gov’t proposal to make it easier to ‘change’ gender
The bill would ‘harm the most vulnerable women in society,’ the author stated.
- Judge sympathizes with drunk trans ‘women’ who beat up UK teen for calling them fake women
‘You’re not a woman – you need a fanny to be a woman,’ the 19-year-old male teen told the men who were dressed as women.
- Todd Starnes: Fox News forbade me to defend religious liberty from LGBT movement
‘They refused to publish any column that reflected negatively on LGBT activists,’ said Starnes.
- Pope Francis’s call for civil union laws requires faithful resistance
The break from Church teaching has caused confusion and Catholics have a right to reject errors.
- Mississippi mayor withholds $100,000 from libraries displaying LGBT books for children
Ridgeland Mayor Gene McGee is demanding that libraries remove pro-LGBT books before receiving any more public money.
- Michigan AG admits defeat, will let religious adoption orgs refuse same-sex households
Attorney General Dana Nessel admitted that the Supreme Court’s ruling in another same-sex adoption case was ‘binding’ on Michigan.
- Christian bakers win challenge in top European court protecting their right not to make pro-LGBT cake
A majority of the court ruled that the appeal was ‘inadmissible’ as it would ‘usurp the role of the domestic courts.’
- French court clears Catholic lay group accused of ‘discrimination’ by LGBT organizations
Renaissance Catholique was clearly stating Church teaching and not attacking same-sex unions, as Stop Homophobie contended.
- Christian florist same-sex ‘wedding’ lawsuit reaches settlement after Supreme Court refuses to hear case
I’m thankful that God’s love has sustained me through all of the trials and challenges of these last few years,’ Barronelle Stutzman said.
- North Carolina Lt. Gov. refuses to resign after slamming homosexuality, transgenderism as ‘filth’
‘The language I used, I am not ashamed of it. I will use it in the future because, again, it is time for parents in this state to take a strong stand for their children,’ Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson said.
- Virginia teacher wins lawsuit after being suspended for denouncing transgender pronoun policy
The scandal-plagued Loudoun County School Board agreed to permanently reinstate Byron Cross after suspending him for condemning an ‘abusive’ transgender pronoun policy.
- Jewish counselor targeted by far-left law center for helping gay people urges return to Biblical morality
Arthur Goldberg was sued by the Southern Poverty Law Center for ‘fraudulent commerce,’ for providing resources for those with unwanted same-sex attractions, pornography, and sex addiction.
- VICTORY: Italian senate rejects radical LGBT bill
The senators decided against the ‘Zan bill’ on October 27 by 154 votes to 131, thus prompting rapturous applause among conservative members in the chamber.
- Christian employers sue Biden administration over transgender mandates
The administration’s redefinition of sex means that Christians would have to pay for gender reassignment surgeries and treatments.
- 20 states sue Biden administration over radical transgender mandates
‘This case is about two federal agencies changing law, which is Congress’ exclusive prerogative.’
- How to talk with LGBT people from a position of truth and compassion
Caleb Kaltenbach offered some suggestions and ideas for every Christian to have conversations on truth with LGBT persons, but to build them around love and trust.
- Federal court sides with Catholic school that fired employee over her same-sex ‘marriage’
The court determined that counselor Lynn Starkey’s ‘work in helping shape Roncalli’s educational and spiritual environment weigh heavily in favor of applying the ministerial exception.’
- Politician draws media fire after claiming street preacher’s sign promoted ‘homophobia’
LGBT activists regularly protest Christian evangelism at so-called ‘Pride Corner.’
- EU launches lawsuit against Hungary and Poland over ‘LGBTQ discrimination’
The lawsuit was launched in response to Hungary’s recent decision to implement a crackdown on the dissemination of homosexual-promoting materials to children under age 18
- Couple sues to get their money back after donating to pro-LGBT, ‘woke’ Catholic school
‘The continued indoctrination of your twisted version of social and racial justice, equity, inclusion, sexuality and today’s politically correct narrative has permeated like a stench through the halls of the Academy,’ Anthony Scarpo told the Academy of the Holy Names in Tampa.
- Refusal by Supreme Court to hear case of persecuted florist is another major blow for religious liberty
Where are the rights of believing Christians as they are increasingly faced with demands that go against their consciences?
- Seminarian ousted after reporting his imposed spiritual director’s remarks about homosexuality
The path to ordination seemed clear – until Robert expressed his unease about remarks made by the spiritual director he didn’t choose.
Cardinal Müller: Transgender ideology is ‘self-mutilation,’ promoting it is a ‘serious sin’
‘When the self-mutilation of mind, soul, and body is peddled ideologically and politically as an alleged “self-determination,” then that is nothing less than a serious sin against the well-being and salvation of children and young people,’ the German cardinal said.
Priest explains why states always do evil by enshrining same-sex civil unions
Such recognition of an objective evil is contrary not only to faith, but to right reason.
Cdl Müller: Pope’s endorsement of homosexual civil unions has ‘no authority’ for Catholics
The former Prefect for the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith explained the ‘source, sense, and limits of papal authority,’ noting that some popes have erred
- Bishop Schneider calls faithful to pray for Pope Francis to ‘convert’
‘Every true Catholic, every true Catholic priest, every true Catholic bishop must with deep sorrow and a weeping heart regret and protest…’
- UK pastor fired for opposing LGBT ‘pride’ events to have religious freedom lawsuit heard in court
‘I still stand by what I said, and I’ll always stand up for the truth. I believe that children’s safety is paramount,’ said Pastor Waters.
- German priest challenges COVID jabs and LGBT agenda, gets forced out of parish
A letter to the diocese emphatically expressed ‘our indignation and horror’ at the priest over criticizing ‘the current zeitgeist’ in his monthly bulletin to the faithful attached to the Traditional Latin Mass.
- Polish priest fined by German court for criticizing homosexual predators in the Church
The Cologne District Court has charged Fr. Dariusz Oko with illegal ‘incitement to hatred’ for condemning predatory homosexual clergy after a complaint by a scandal-ridden priest.
- The rainbow has been co-opted as a sign of ‘rebellion against God’s commandments’: Bishop Strickland
‘The rainbow has been co-opted as a sign of sinful pride & rebellion against God’s commandments instead of a sign of hope.’
- Malaysian Methodists refusal to endorse same-sex ‘marriage’ puts them at odds with UK Church
The Methodist Church in Malaysia issued a statement saying that ‘Same-sex marriage does not find support in the Bible.’
- WATCH: Priest warns parents against sending kids to Ontario Catholic schools that fly gay ‘Pride’ flag
“The ‘Pride’ flag represents to young people sexual ideologies that contradict the natural law and the teaching of Our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- German cardinal: Blessing homosexual relationships is ‘blasphemy’
Cardinal Gerhard Müller said that ‘what we are witnessing is the heretical denial of the Catholic faith.’
- UK school chaplain: I was accused of being a terrorist and fired for giving a homily on LGBT ideology
‘I never thought giving a sermon on respect would lead to me being accused of being a terrorist’
- Abp. Cordileone denounces puberty blockers, transgender procedures for kids: ‘It’s terrible’
‘It perplexes me, I don’t know how anyone could think that something that’s so obvious as ‘a boy is a boy and he needs to grow into being a man,’ … can be a question.’
- Woke LGBT mob reports college chaplain to police for preaching Christian truth
Dr. Bernard Randall has endured ‘insane’ attacks from radical leftists after speaking out against identity politics.
- Priest: Blessing homosexual couples in Germany is a ‘sacrilegious … diabolical act’
‘In short, it is a truly diabolical act of pride and immorality.’
- Preaching a gracious sermon on sexuality in a Christian school considered terrorism and a danger to children
‘When an ordained Church of England minister can’t give a simple sermon in a Church of England school without being reported as an extremist and hounded out of his job then who is safe?’
- UK school chaplain reported to terrorist watchdog and forced out of job for sermon on identity politics
Supported by the Christian Legal Centre, Rev. Dr Bernard Randall, 48, is is taking Trent College to court for discrimination, harassment, victimization and unfair dismissal.
- Appeal against the effort to destroy marriage by the German synodal path
The German Synodal Path, initiated in 2019, has been, during the past two years, fertile ground for the planning and subsequent homogenization of ideas and theories that are blatantly contrary to the immutable and perennial Magisterium of the Holy Catholic Church.
- Pastors must speak the truth about LGBT to gender-confused people: Christian speaker
Jason Evert is an expert on the Catholic teaching on chastity. He believes those who experience gender dysphoria deserve respect and compassion but must be called to live a life free of sin.
- Toronto Catholic school board could face legal action if it votes to fly ‘Pride’ flag: lawyer
Parents who send their Catholic children to Catholic schools expect them to receive a Catholic education.
- Toronto archdiocese advises Catholic school board against flying gay pride flag
The archdiocese said that the cross of Christ is the Christian symbol that best expresses ‘inclusion and acceptance.’
- UK pastor violently arrested for ‘homophobic statements’ while reading from Bible
Police interrogated 71-year-old John Sherwood about his attitudes on homosexuality and what he would do if he had a gay child.
- Cardinal calls on Toronto Catholic school board to dedicate June to Sacred Heart as it considers making it ‘pride’ month
The Cardinal noted how the Catholic Church already has its own symbol for ‘compassionate love.’
- Priest, Catholic dad dazzle at school board’s meeting to fly pride flag: LGBT ideology does ‘endanger’ salvation
‘We cannot as a Church support these kinds of behaviors. It has to be clearly stated: We are for holiness. We are for the road to heaven. We are for chastity, not for immorality.’
- Priest who exposed ‘homoheresy’ speaks out on need to curb ‘homosexual clans’ in Church
‘Experts in the field know well that an essential ‘prerequisite’ to becoming a bishop is … belonging to the ‘clan,’ having homosexual tendencies or, at least, guaranteeing that one will not impair the rights of the Church homosexuals.’